Monday, August 18, 2008

Nervous breakdown....!!!

Hhhhmmm... Been very busy these few days with work and Q's wedding. Tak sempat nak log in sebab internet pun kat office jer. Been in the office only on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning but then was so busy completing proposal to AFISB.


Few things took place in the last few days. Q's grand wedding with 3 dinners for 3 consecutive nights starting with Akad Nikah dinner (with the presence of TYT Sarawak), Reception dinner (CM Sarawak was present) and Thank You dinner (last night at Aziza's house just to thank Q's family, Aziza's family and others contributed their energy to make it happen). ** I'll post the pictures later...


Another significant event occured was that after so long (a week or so), the one that I really love called me (finally). Thank you sayang... Really really appreciate that.. Miss you so much..

During Q's wedding, I spent most of the time with Zairil, in which we shared our view on various subjects including politics, business, old days in Koleq and even personal matters. But what interest me the most was our final conversation at Kuching Airport just before he left back to KL. Creating batch legacy was our main topic. I salute you bro for having the spirit if even not more should be at least equal to other thoroughbred brothers.

Last but not least, the current political scenario was in flame further when SBA swore in a so called Islamic way (as claimed by UMNO including TPM), that he was sodomised by DSAI. Kudos SBA!!! Thousands and even millions of claps to you.. Finally, you have really set a precedent in Malaysia. Finally, UMNO has widely shout that judiciary is not the best way of proving a crime. I really pray that my lovely daughter don't have to live in such a country anymore. I would rather ask her to migrate to another NOT BOLEHLAND..

Why am I, as a commoner (marhein), should be worried?? Does it affect me directly?? Those who say no is actually so BODOH.. Naive can be an excuse too. Muslims, nowadays, definitely not like the golden era. They're after that rectangular thing called Ringgit in Malaysia. I obviously know this as I am one of them. We tend to neglect our teachings just because of money. The saddest part is that we tend to neglect everything else including our beloved family just to pursue wealth. For me, eventhough my intention in being wealthy is only to have a better life with the ones i love, but so many times in the process that i was lost in the journey. I have to make so many u-turns in order not to be derailed from my initial objective.

Nervous??? Yes... Just as Q sitting for almost an hour in front of TYT Sarawak waiting for Akad Nikah.. I am so nervous and eagerly waiting for this coming 26 August. The day when hopefully I know whether is there any hope for my daughter to stay living in her motherland?

No comments: