Saturday, September 13, 2008

PASUMNO....????!!!!

Masya-Allah....!!!

Aku memang tak percaya bila baca blog Husam Musa tadi. I just couldn't get my mind to accept it. If Papa still alive, I'm very sure that he will be very upset knowing that 2 of his best friends, Mustafa Ali and W Mutalib Embong, involve in the talk between PAS and Pak Lah in establishing PASUMNO alliance...


I somehow can sense something fishy when before the March GE, Mustafa's elder brother, Zakaria, who were bedded next to Papa during one of his hospitalised encounter, joined UMNO and big advert boards in KT displayed this all over town. I couldn't help myself but thinking why in the name of the religion these people have the desire to be together with the corrupted UMNO? Is it because of $$$$$$ and power??? Seems definite, isn't it?

Please Tuan Guru Nik Aziz...!!! You're the only one that can save this from happenning. Dato' Husam and Dato' KJ, please with all your might, rally behind TGNA for this. Wallahu A'lam...

No comments: